Would you like to study at a university or college in Canada?
International House Vancouver’s pathway program is the best choice for English language students who want to pursue higher education in north America.
In our Pathway Program, you will study in the English for Academic Purposes (EAP) Course. After successfully completing the 2 levels of the EAP course, you will have the level of English needed to enter an English-speaking university.
The IH Vancouver Guarantee
If you complete the second level of English for Academic Purpose followed by 8 weeks in either TOEFL or IELTS and have still not reached the English level required to enter the university or college of your choice, you can continue to study for free at IH Vancouver.*
- Attendance and grade requirements must be met in all classes.
- This guarantee only applies to meeting English language proficiency requirements. Partner institutions requirements for admission must all be met.
- Level: From Low-Intermediate Step
- Students will finish with an IELTS 5.5 or higher.
- Level: From Mid-Intermediate Step
- Students will finish with an IELTS 6.5 or higher.
IH Vancouver is careful in selecting the universities and colleges it partners with. Our partner schools share our dedication to providing the best education and opportunities to our students.
All IH students receive ongoing academic advice during their studies. We assist our students throughout the application process and transition to their post secondary studies.
- Sprott Shaw College
- Acsenda School of Management Vancouver
- Shorter University
- University of the Fraser Valley
- Vancouver Film School
- Thompson Rivers University
- University of Regina
- University of Prince Edward Island
- Alexander College
- Royal Roads University
- Bishops University
- Westcliff University
- New York Institute of Technology
- Red Academy